I was invited out to play tag by Sunshine @ For The Love of Labradors. Come join me in the fun!
The Rules: Here’s how to play the game . . .
- Players start by listing “3 things he/she would love to get for Christmas”
- Then they also have to list “3 things he/ she definitely does not want to get for Christmas”
- Then he/she tags 5 friends and list their names
- The ones who get tagged need to write on their blogs about their Christmas wishes, as well as state these rules clearly
- Then tag 5 more victims. And the one who tags need to leave a comment that says “you’ve been Christmas tagged!” in their comments and tell them to read your blog
Merry Christmas to all!!
Okay, officially, it was Kiera who got the invite, not me. So here are her wishes and disses.
Kiera would love to get these presents for Christmas.
- I would love to have a whole day without having to share my mom with Graidy or Finnegan.
- I would be taken for a run in the morning, herding in the afternoon, and a last walk at night.
- I’d be taken for a looong car ride with the windows open enough so I could stick my nose out and feel the rush of cool air.
Kiera would not love to get these presents for Christmas
- I would not like to have any more grooming appointments–ever.
- I would not like any more ticks to bite me and give me Lyme disease.
- I would not like to wear booties in winter when there’s rock salt on the road.
Okay, that wasn’t so hard. Now for my five, er, ah, six victims…
- Ranjit Booboo, Ginga and the World of Dogs
- Lawyerish, Lawyerish
- Schmutzie, Milk Money or Not, Here I Come
- Lala, Lala Land
- and last but not least, my friend Mare who just recently started a blog, Mary Pieper
- and my newest dog buddy, Therese over at PetSit USA. Please take a look at her great site!
10 thoughts on “Holiday: “Tag you’re it” – I’ve been tagged, no tag backs!”
Thanks Sunshine, this is really wonderful. Readers — it takes a while to load, but if you have the time, it’s worth it!
Here’s a great video for all you “working dog” owners.Do a search for: “Mendocino Sheepdog Trials Finals” in Google Video.
Here’s to being 83 and going this strong!!
Yay! Ranjit’s safe. Mare…?
She used to be more of a handful. What I didn’t know about Aussies could have filled a book! In fact, it did fill a book.:) It took a bit, but some years back, Kiera and I figured out our groove. You are right — she owns my heart.
Thanks, Karen! If Kiera is like my Lydia, I know you’ve got a hand full – but I’ll bet she’s got a special place deep in your heart just like my girl! :)
Yeah, the spam problem is a real drag. I completely understand. Lala, thanks for joining in!
Therese, consider yourself tagged! Check your comments on your blog.
Your Aussie mix and Border Collie are gorgeous! Your Aussie sounds a lot like my Kiera.
I’ll be a regular visitor over at your place now. Thanks for finding me so I could find you!
Hi. I saw your site in my site meter and I see I’ve been tagged. I stopped accepting comments a while ago due to overwhelming amounts of spam. I’ll get on this meme, maybe tomorrow k?
What a fun idea! Somebody tag me please :) I wanna play!